You are looking for a performance facilitator, a team that understands the challenges your company faces and is capable of developing IT tools that help you reach your strategic, tactical and operational objectives.
Reliability. Adaptability. Durability.
Why choose Audaxis?
Selecting a new IT solution is a long-term decision. And your choice of partner is an essential part of this decision.
At Audaxis, we know that building a system that fits your requirements is just the first step of the journey. That’s why our solutions include three essential aspects.
Your system must remain operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your IT solution must keep pace with your company in order to ensure that it always meets your requirements.
The design of your solution must include its longevity. You must be able to rely on it for many years in order to run your business.
Rail Europe needs a partner of choice to understand the complexity of its organization and its business model. For several years, Audaxis has been able to respond efficiently to these needs.
– David Berriri – Director of Accounting / Business Analysis
Our strength resides in our will to go beyond the traditional approach of integrators: we want to think about your business, your challenges and the best way to make use of digital engineering to support your approach. To create solutions adapted to your needs, we know it’s important to take the time to:
Study your environment, your challenges and constraints.
To understand the ins and outs of your company and its ways of working.
To integrate your objectives and your strategic vision.
Because your business is constantly evolving, you don't want a solution that works just for today. You want a system capable of evolving with you and supporting your business, in whatever direction you may take.
Multiple management tools, integration of sales and banking apps with the back office system
Multi-site and multi-currency architecture
Implementation of Compiere ERP to manage back office functions.
- More flexibility in the invoicing system
- A single integrated platform
- Web services: integration of the sales and banking applications
- Reporting with detailed analyses
- Easy-to-use platform
- Available on mobile devices
- Real-time contacts
- Google Cloud Messaging.
- Ability to send a meeting request
- Request to attend a corporate event
- Instantaneous company/investor contact
- Direct interaction thanks to email with push notifications.
Managing several currencies, languages, local taxes, etc...
Integration of NetSuite OneWorld :
- Tax compliance in 100 countries, 20 languages and 190 currencies.
- Management of banking data and payments.
- Inventory management.
- Financial consolidation in real time.
- Overall visibility on data.
- Replacement of an in-house Mainframe app
- Integration into the rest of the IT system
Integration of Compiere Open Source ERP
- Service level maintained with users
- 50% savings compared with other solutions under consideration
Standardisation of processes, optimisation of resources, integration among different business areas, etc.
A single solution for front office and back office
Centralised management of purchasing, logistics and finance
Standalone POS module with synchronisation mechanism
Shared management solution for the 60 shops under the two brand names, while also taking into account their unique features.
Fabricant de pièces plastiques
- Replacement of Prodstar ERP
- Multi-site usage
Integration of the Compiere Open Source ERP
- EDI Customers
- Cost management
- Ease of app modification
- Ergonomics: more user-friendly browsing
- More independence for the web editor
Audaxis facts and figures
Years helping businesses with their IT Systems: ERP, BI and Custom Apps.
Countries: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Tunisia.
Employees who are passionate about Digital Technology.
Projects successfully delivered.